Fleming Appraisal Inc. offers formal written appraisals for insurance purposes, estate tax and estate planning. Julianne Fleming is a member in good standing with the Canadian Personal Property Appraisers (CPPA), specializing in Fine Art Appraisal. She is professionally trained in current appraisal theory, principles, procedures, ethics and law.
An art collector herself, Julianne’s experience as both artist and design-oriented business owner affords her clients a depth of expertise and professionalism. Her commitment to the arts has kept her actively involved in jury panels and selection committees, art consultancy, and volunteering for a term at art sales and rental for the Macdonald Stewart Art Centre (now Art Gallery of Guelph). She presently volunteers at Guelph Arts Council.
- Canadian Personal Property Appraisers (CPPA)
- Oakville Art Society (OAS)
- Guelph Arts Council (GAC)
- Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO)
- Royal Ontario Museum (ROM)
- Art Gallery of Burlington (AGB)
- Central Ontario Art Association (COAA)
- Ontario Craft Council (OCC)
- Art Gallery of Guelph (AGG)
- Guelph Chamber of Commerce (GCC)
- Centre Wellington Chamber of Commerce
- McMichael Canadian Art Collection
- National Art Gallery of Canada (NGC)
- Ontario Auctioneers Association (OAA)
- Board Member, CARP
Julianne is available for consultation, and welcomes your queries regarding appraisal, as well as collection management services, estate tax and estate planning.
Please contact Julianne at email@example.com | 519-836-991635 Harvard Road P.O. Box 21041 Campus Guelph, ON N1G 4T3 flemingappraisalinc.com